Skip to main content

Meeting your care needs

Female carer with elderly residents

As a resident, you'll receive personal care, such as help with showering, along with wellbeing care, which includes help with cleaning, laundry and going out into the community.

If your partner has care needs, you can be responsible for them. This does not influence whether you would be eligible or not for Independent Living.

Or if you prefer, your personal care can be provided by someone else or the on-site care provider. 

There's no limit on the type of care that's provided; it's flexible to meet your needs.

Each development has 24-hour emergency support so there's always someone around to help.

There is a charge for these services, which varies by development.

Get in touch

or call us 0345 603 7630

"My favourite thing here is that there's a sense of calm and peace, but also the chance to meet lots of other people." Gaby